Well, we are getting there!
Premiere Doug Ford has annouched that 7 more regions of Ontario will be moving into Stage 3 of recovery. Those rogions are:
Toronto, Peel and Winsor-Essex will remain in Stage 2, a full set of 4 weeks of data is said to be required. Minister Elliot will then review and adjust the measures if need be, to ensure that Toronto will be able to continue to progress through the stages of recovery.
As of today,
- 135New Cases
- 164 Yesterday
- 20,913 tests have been completed.
- 2781 total deaths
Currently, there are,
- 115 hospitalized
- 37 patients in ICU (24 on ventilators)
- 14 Long-Term Care homes with outbreaks
- 95 total active cases in Long-Term Care homes
Stage 3 means,
- Outdoor playgrounds to reopen, gathering limit extended to 100
- Indoor gatherings now extended to 50
- Restaurants now can have indoor dining
- Beauty services are now permitted to work on the face
- Interactive museums exhibits can now open
- Concerts and Theatrical performances can be held, maintaining the 2m distance rule
As long as we are maintaining social distancing and follow mask wearing etiquette, this recovery can keep on truckin’ along. Feel free to follow me on LinkedIN or debate and argue with me on Facebook.